MERRY CHRISTMASDecember 25, 2017
Why Juice Cleanse?January 5, 2018
Whether you're hitting the town with your girl gang or planning a night-in with your matching onesies, one thing is for certain and that is you will need a beverage to cheers to the New Year.
We have two delicious drink recipes for you this New Years Eve. A pretty pink Pomegranate & Thyme Mocktail for every one to enjoy and a Rose Spritzer for those bubbly enthusiasts. Which ever you chose to pour into your glass this new years eve, you will be toasting in style.
Pomegranate & Thyme Mocktail
whole pomegranate seeds
1/2 cup pure cane sugar
1/2 cup filtered water
sprigs of thyme
- Over medium heat, add cane sugar, water and thyme to a small saucepan, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to a simmer and then immediately turn off the heat, cover and allow to cool.
- Fill your glass 2/3 of the way with crushed ice.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Thyme Syrup to each glass, 1/3 of pomegranate juice and then fill to the top with sparkling water.
- Stir lightly then garnish with thyme sprigs and some fresh pomegranate seeds.
- Pop in a pretty paper straw and sip the evening away!
sparking water or club soda
- Roughly chop fresh strawberries and add 2 Tbsp to the bottom of your glass with 2-3 fresh leaves of mint, lightly muddle.
- Fill glass 2/3 of the way with crushed ice.
- Add rose to your glass, just over 2/3 of the way up.
- Top off with a splash of club soda.
- Cheers, sip and enjoy!
Share with us your NYE Celebrations on Instagram @thesoulsistersus #thesoulsisters